Sunday, February 8, 2009

What's In Your Purse and a Few Awards

Abigail tagged me to show my purse and what's in it. She said that she "thinks I'm creative and can't wait to see what kind of purse I have". I don't have one that I made myself out of scrapbook paper - although maybe I should paint some harlequins on it, oh I crack myself up sometimes! Actually my husband bought me this purse. He buys all my purses because I honestly could care less - I'm so not into clothes, shoes etc. Rule # 1) "Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids.... Show what you carried today or the last time you left the house."

It's really not dusty looking!! It's just the sun - really!


Rule #2 Post a picture of the contents inside your bag. The theory here is that you can learn a lot about someone from what is in the bag...



My purse has two zippered compartments. This side has my measuring tape (everyone has one of those in their purse right?) how else will you know if that "thing" you find will fit! Some kleenex, a snack bar, hand wipes (all Mommies have those I'm sure!) and some paper because I need to be able to write down notes to myself about ideas or things that I see that I want to duplicate etc.



This is exciting isn't it! Let's see...wallet, various lipsticks, lipgloss, pens and my notebook that has things I'm looking for and measurements.

I'm not going to tag anyone but If you'd like to play along, consider yourself tagged by me!


I have an award that I'd like to acknowledge. Beth at Aunties With Advice gave me this award for blogs that share their creativity and talents.



Thank you so much Beth! I really appreciate you giving me this lovely award and I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to posting it! Please go visit her fun blog, you won't be sorry.


7 comments:

Miss Looney Tunes said...

THe measuring tape gave me a good chuckle. Actually I've been caught without one in so many occasions so I can see the order to your madness.

GlorV1 said...

I have everything but the kitchen sink in my purse. Have a great Sunday.

sweet momma luv u said...

That is really a cute post! I might have to do it if you don't mind. I still carry the small purses as I have never liked the big ones. I just had a tote bag in the car with everything else that I needed in it.

Have a great Sunday!
:)

Sue said...

We spent the day cleaning out our garage too...the weather was beautiful and then it started to turn cloudy and husband thought the new truck was going to get wet, so it was panic time to clear the boxes and get the truck back into the garage....Men!! didn't make it to Goodwill for a drop off will have to load up the bug in the morning and take everything over....Hopefully we will have good weather all week...

GlorV1 said...

I'm not going to play but I think tomorrow I will do a post on what I have in my purse. Just for fun I might tag someone although I think there are those that prefer not to be tagged. Thx for the idea. me, gloria.

Unknown said...

You've given me an idea, I NEED a measuring tape in my purse.

Anonymous said...

I posted what's in my purse too!