I'd like to thank my dear bloggy friend Jennifer ( Fiddle Dee Dee) for the Christmas Spirit Award and I'm suppose to share 5 Things That I Love About Christmas:
- I love decorating our Christmas tree together with the Christmas music playing and our traditional eggnog drink. Unfortunately my 16 year old is too big to sit on her Dad's shoulder to put the topper on top. All she has to do is stand on her tip toes now...sigh.
- I love that my daughter is off from school for two whole weeks and I get to spend everyday with her. She'll be a senior next year so each moment together becomes more and more precious.
- I love driving around and seeing everyone's Christmas lights.
- I love us all watching Christmas movies together.
- I love all the baking and eating even though I know come January I'm going to be really really sorry I baked and ate all those goodies!
I'd also like to thank sweet Melissa (Little Things In Life) for the Butterfly Award and the oh so talented Tracey (Frugal Luxuries By The Seasons) for the Lemonade Award. I have the awards listed on my sidebar if y'all would like to see them. I really am honored that you dear ladies thought of me, thank you so much!
The other day I got a special gift in the mail from dear Linda, Bluegate Blog! Look at what she sent me - just because she knows I heart red transferware and she didn't want to break them up. I'm sure you all know what a very talented mosaic artist she is, if not, do check out her blog! Aren't they gorgeous! I just love them. They're going right into my china cupboard. Thank you so much Linda - you are the sweetest!
I wish each of you a very Merry Christmas! I will be taking some time to enjoy my family and will be back after Christmas when the two things I'll be working on will be re-working our budget for next year and organizing my craft area!